Tuesday 7 July 2015

Lucky me - The Fool Silver Pendant

Two weeks ago I wrote about my excitement at hearing that I was going to received a beautiful tarot pendant from Lori of Inner Goddess Tarot.


Well the parcel arrived from Canada last week and because I was on my way out it had wait for me to get back.  I'm not going to lie and say I didn't want to get into the parcel quickity quick because I really did but the moment had to be savoured.








It was beautifully and carefully packaged and my delight at receiving The Fool........well this is so relevant for me right now.  I'd written to Lori about how i'm in a new phase of my life and building up the courage to take a leap of faith and step off that cliff into an adventure and making some ideas come to fruition.  This pendant is my reminder and my inspiration.





Even better, the pendant fits perfectly on my necklace that that's worn everyday, with different pendants depending on my needs or mood.
I highly recommend treating yourself to one of Lori's handpainted, silver pendants.  Her shop is over at http://innergoddesstarot.com/shop/

.


No comments:

Post a Comment