Monday 7 October 2019

Scotland

I've been up in Scotland for a week on a visit to my parents. A visit wouldn't be complete without going to one of my favourite haunts, Luss Village at Loch Lomond.  We also did a few touristy visits this time, visiting Stirling Castle, Wallace Monument among others.  Here's a few photos.

2 October 2019

My most favourite place in the whole world to be, standing on Luss pier looking across Loch Lomond to the Ben. It's good to be back to my roots each time i'm here. There's just something magical and familiar in my bones about this place that I've loved for as long as I can remember.








Me and the cards having a quiet and personal moment at the water's edge in Luss. The Ravens Prophecy is my favourite deck for the Autumn and Winter months.


















4 October 2019





A special purchase in a wonderful little bookshop in Fort William. I've had such fun exploring this deck duo last night and this evening. It's a treasure for sure and so interesting.













5 October 2019

Today's adventures involved exploring Doune Castle or Winterfell as GOT fans will know it.


















7 October 2019


For all you fellow lovers of Outlander here's a pic from this morning's adventures to Lallybroch (Midhope Castle, Linlithgow Scotland).

No comments:

Post a Comment