Saturday 18 August 2018

Soul Cards 1 and 2

Soul Cards 1 and 2 by Deborah Koff-Chapin


It's so strange how often it happens where I go about my business from day to day, month to month, year to year and notice a deck but they don't call out to me to work with them at the time.  Then all of a sudden, there they are calling loud and clear and I feel this pull.  This happened to me a few weeks ago with the Soul Cards.

I've been sitting in circle off and on for around fifteen years.  More recently i've gone through a change in terms of my mediumship development process and have been spending a great deal more time in solitary meditation and connection - this is where these images are proving to be wonderful guides in themselves.   This is, yet again, more evidence of the right guide or tool making their appearance at the exact time when they are needed.

In addition to this, the Soul Cards have been a wonderful support in navigating periods of grief.

You can find out more about Deborah Koff-Chapin on her website Centre for Touch which has links to her Facebook and Instagram accounts too.

Edited to add:  Over the last few days i've noticed a surge in activity surrounding these cards on social media and with some people recording videos sharing about their love for them.  I'll not be recording my own contribution as i'm a bit camera shy but Deborah Koff-Chapin if you read this post, please accept my heartfelt thanks for sharing these images with us all.  I have joined your Facebook Group and will copy a link to this post there if I may.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Karen - thank you so much for sharing how you followed your subtle sense that the time was right for you to use SoulCards, and how they are serving you in your interior explorations. I am humbled as I discover more and more people in social media and hear their stories - SoulCards have a life of their own. By the way I noticed you refer to a group in the British Isles. I will be teaching the process of Touch Drawing ( which is how the soulcard images were created) at Findhorn in Scotland Sept 29-Oct 3. Let me know if you would like to know more. there are just a few spaces left.

    ReplyDelete