Monday 13 August 2018

On purchasing Tarot Wisdom, Spiritual Teachings and Deeper Meanings by Rachel Pollack


Tarot Wisdom, Spiritual Teachings and Deeper Meanings
by Rachel Pollack
Bedtime reading while the midnight rain gently falls outside. That was my post on Facebook and Instagram yesterday at 00:15 (yes I was still awake).  

I've seen this book popping up in various places on the internet and social media and yet it remained on my wish list.  The truth is I had a bit of a leaning tower situation next to my bed as well as one in my head, so really the thought of adding one more to it was not advised.

After a bit of a reprioritisation of books in the "to be read" pile, i've been able to finally purchase this much recommended book and to start enjoying it straight away.





I know i'm not alone in having a pile of books beside the bed and in my head and sometimes it is worthwhile to go through them and evaluate why they are there.  Some of the books in the pile were no longer of interest to me - mainly novels which had failed to grab me but which I wanted to persevere with.  Why?  Reading time is precious, so they've gone back on their way to the library.



For those interested in the mug, it's by Lisa Parker.

No comments:

Post a Comment