Friday 17 July 2015

Bubbling bubbling bubbling away with ideas.

Yes the title of this post says it all really.  I've got so many ideas bubbling away in this brain that i'm so excited to get started on,  the stuff whizzing around in my brain at the moment is unreal.  It's times like these I wish I was an octopus, really I do!  Just thought i'd share.

A fun thing I am doing at the moment is completing my latest commission from a national crafting magazine for their festive season issue - always is funny when making things for the festive season in the middle of summer.  I can't say what it is as it's top secret but i'll share a photo when it's published in a few months time, though I can say it is a crochet item.

Have a wonderful, sparkly, sunny, creative weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment