Tuesday 5 May 2015

Connecting with the earth.

The past week and a bit has found me completely engrossed in our garden and more specifically our veggie patches and allotment.  Time like this is always something that happens and isn't planned, and when it does happen it can result in me losing whole days without realising it - a good thing really and I love it.  As I said to some friends yesterday, even when setting aside a day of no gardening I find myself wandering outside to have a look at something and then before you know it i've been out there and hour, am covered in dirt and have planted, pruned or watered.

As a consequence on the slightly negative side is that the house becomes a bit messy in places, my cooking tends to be quick and easy heat up and eat type of food and my hands, oh my poor hands, they look very well worn.  On the very positive side is the excersise which is much needed, fresh air, connecting with nature, relaxation and of course, in the end, great fresh fruit and veggies.

I've not spent much time during this period studying and reading the cards, however that hasn't meant while pottering about, that i've not been thinking about, coming to realisations or having ideas to play about with.

Wishing you a wonderful week ahead.


No comments:

Post a Comment