Wednesday 20 May 2020

Chatting about Tarot, Flowers, Biscuits, Crochet and a Fox

Hello all,



Today is an absolutely beautiful day and i'm loving the bright sunshine and warmth. I'm not a fan of being too hot, so i'm thankful that at this time of the day the conservatory is in the shade and I can sit and do my daily card reading, crochet and listen to podcasts without melting.

These are the decks that have been hanging out with me this week.  I've not used the Spiritsong Tarot for ages so it was nice to feel a pull to use it on Monday for my weekly guidance reading.  The Light Seer's has not been far from my reach since it arrived months ago and I adore everything about it.  Come to think of it, i've been meaning to write a post about my thoughts on it........





Progress on the Gemstone Blanket pattern for my Karen Wiederhold Designs  blog is coming along nicely and i'll be ready to release it there next week.

So excited to share it with you. As you can see by the image here, the colours for this project were inspired by a selection of gemstones from my collection; more on this later.






Over the past few weeks i've been enjoying walking with our dog in the evening; something so many people are unable to do right now. I started taking photographs of flowers to send to family members who are in lock-down and not allowed daily exercise and those who are elderly and struggling to get out and about.  It's become a bit of a thing with them all to get these floral photographs from me.

I don't know about you but i've definitely become more aware of tiny changes in my neighbourhood each day. How many times in the past have I walked past these local plants and flowers and not given them much notice? Now with outings being limited, the experience has been one of drinking in as much of the outdoor surroundings as possible.

Here are some of the beauties from last night's walk.







As we made our way back home, we noticed this little face peeping at us from behind some tall grass close to a neighbour's house. They sat there for ages watching us. It was so lovely and really made the perfect end to the day; especially for me because of my fascination with Foxes.












During lockdown i've been doing quite a lot of baking and know i'm not alone in this, judging by the increase in photos of baked goodies filling my social media feed from friends and family. 


On Monday I shared the recipe for my favourite Ginger Biscuits on my craft blog and have had some lovely messages from people wanting to try them. I hope they do because they are very tasty and very easy to make.

You'll find the recipe for them and some other favourites of mine here.

Chat with you again soon,
K x



 *************************************************************************
#kaleidoscopetarot #kaleidoscopewellbeingandtarot #tarot  #lightseerstarot #spiritsongtarot

1 comment:

  1. aaaah a very soothing blog post - thank you so much <3

    ReplyDelete