Monday 10 February 2020

Sunny Sunflowers Square - Free Crochet Pattern


I am so delighted to share this crochet pattern with you.  It's a design I created and published in 2011 but i've been busy over the last two weeks adding additional rounds to change it from the earlier circle motif to a square motif, as well as taking photographs for the various stages. 

You'll be able to read all about it and get the pattern over on my blog Karen Wiederhold Designs where I share my work as a published freelance craft designer.

I'd love it if you would like, comment and share the link to my craft blog Karen Wiederhold Designs.

If you use this pattern and would like to show your appreciation,  please consider a donation to your local Samaritans or Mental Health and Wellbeing Charities.  

I wish you many happy hours crocheting this blanket pattern which has a very special place in my heart.

Karen x


Please note:  This design is an original, created by me and shared with you for personal use only.   Please do not make and sell items using this pattern.  Please do not sell or reproduce the pattern or use it to teach classes or run groups without my consent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment