Friday 22 November 2019

The Esotoracle Magazine

The Esotoracle Winter 2019 Issue
I was absolutely delighted to purchase a copy of The Esotoracle Magazine this October at the UK Tarot Conference (yes that was weeks ago and here's me only posting about it now, but better late than never).

From the moment posts by Stephen and Kim started popping up on social media talking about it I was thrilled.  It's something many of us have been wishing for and with them at the healm it was sure to be a quality magazine.

A big plus is that it's a UK publication which means it's easily accessible and affordable for us in Europe.  I know that sounds a bit selfish but postage costs to purchase from elsewhere in the world often makes things awkward and expensive so it's nice to have something "local".

I've thoroughly enjoyed this first issue.  It's been next to my bed since the Conference, with me finding myself leafing through it regularly. The production quality is impressive as are the variety of informative articles and the features of interest it offers.  Whether the articles cover interests you already have or are an introduction to something new, there really is something for everyone.

Any negatives you may ask?  None that come to mind.

Congratulations Kim and Stephen - looking forward to the next one already.


The Esotoracle Magazine by
Kim Arnold and Stephen Bright
www.esotoracle.com
www.instagram.com/the_esotoracle

#theesotoraclemagazine



No comments:

Post a Comment