Monday 24 December 2018

From my Photo Archives - Unboxing The Faeries' Oracle

Back in late September 2015  I enjoyed a seaside break with my husband in Devon.  While exploring Totnes we came across a shop called Paper Moon, a delightful shop filled with exactly all the types of things I love to find, in one place and with a very chatty, knowledgeable and friendly man at the counter.  Sitting on the shelf, where I could hardly believe my luck because i'd been hankering after this deck for a while, was The Faeries' Oracle by Brian Froud.

I've kept it wrapped until 11 October 2015, yes lots and lots of restraint was needed those during those two weeks but it was worth waiting for because I decided that unboxing this deck would be extra special out in the woods.  So off we went off for a woodland walk in Buckholt Woods, up in the beautiful hills overlooking Gloucester. After a short while wandering through the trees and fallen leaves we happened upon a perfect spot.

Enjoy the photos, it really was a special unboxing and hopefully they convey just a little of the morning's enjoyment.


No comments:

Post a Comment