Monday 25 June 2018

Exploring The Deviant Moon Tarot

The Deviant Moon Tarot by Patrick Valenza
Published by US Games Inc
I’m giving the Deviant Moon Tarot another try. 

I first bought The Deviant Moon over a year ago but sold it on after a while because I found too many of the images gave me the heebie jeebies. Of late I’ve found myself pausing to have a closer look when I’ve come across images online. (Hmmmm curious 🤔






It was a video by Mags aka The Woodland Hag on YouTube that really made me pause for thought about the love for this deck that others have and my dislike. So with Cappuccino in hand yesterday afternoon, I began my rediscovery by leafing through the cards. 





















First thought was I’m really impressed by the card stock - it’s got a lovely feel to it. I don’t recall the first copy I had being like this. Second thought was yep there’s the heebie jeebies again 👹 😂


I will be doing a card by card in depth exploration to understand what it is about my gut response to this deck and what that tells/shows/teaches me. I’m looking forward to seeing how this all unfolds.






The Deviant Moon Tarot by Patrick Valenza
Published by US Games Inc







No comments:

Post a Comment